No commission, no requirements and no hidden costs!
At Vai! You pay for your listing a fixed low amount of €20,-per year
(in the case of submitting a description in 3 languages. You may also have your description translated by us for €10,-per language)
Vai Holiday accommodations in Italy
Holiday homes, holiday homes, agriturismo, country houses, apartments, luxury villas and Bed and Breakfast’s in all of Italy can be found here.
VAI-holiday accommodations in Italy, let me introduce myself!
Welcome to Vai! Holiday accommodation in Italy.
Since we have set up Agriturismo Villa Bussola in Le Marche in 2007, we were regularly approached by Italian holiday home owners.
They wanted us to help them to attract more Dutch tourists. To meet this need we started in 2008 with VWLM-Holiday homes Le Marche.
The site has now been expanded and it’s name changed to VAI-vakantieaccommodatiesitalie.com.
because we also have an Agriturismo, we know like no other what it means to run and promote a small-scale tourist business.
Budgets are mostly low and the cost of advertising is mostly high. VAI-Vakantieaccommodatiesitalie.com has set itself the goal of offering holiday accommodation owners in Italy, a high possible return on their marketing budget for a small amount per year,.
Join? Fill in the registration form quickly!
Kind regards. Peter van Diessen
Take a look at KCI, the sister site of VAI, https://kleinecampingsitalie.eu, a portal where you will find many beautiful, small campsites in Italy!
“Italy, not for nothing one of the most important holiday countries worldwide!”
Italy has traditionally been one of the most popular holiday countries in Europe and even worldwide for many reasons, we name a fewof them:
- The fantastic nature between Mountains, Sea and everything that is in between. Wild bears, wolves and other species that are no longer in the wild in many places.
- Italy is a paradise for sun worshippers, long warm summers with sultry evenings, the beautiful lakes in the north and the more than 7000 km of coastline, of which a large part consists of wide sandy beaches. And of course not to forget the two large islands of Sardinia and Sicily.
- history, wherever you go in Italy, from north to south, east to West, you get overwhelmed with the rich history that this country has gone through. Everywhere you encounter the remnants of it, Roman towns and roads Etruscan remnants, traces of the barbarians and so on.
- Imaginative cities such as Rome, Firenze, Verona, Napoli, Venezia, Ascoli Piceno and many others. The beautiful squares with their terraces, the historic buildings and the streets where you can easily imagine yourself hundreds of years back in time.
- The friendly hospitality of the Italians who will show you how proud they are on their heritage and are all too happy to take you by the hand to enjoy it with them.
- Nowhere in Europe does food take up such an important place in everyone’s life as here, when Italians are not eating, then they are most probably talking about food… All of them, men and women, Grandpa’s and grandmas, children. Don’t lbe surprised when yopu see are 8 friends having diner in a restaurant on a weekday and talking about nothing else than the food they are eating. The Italian cuisine is also one of the healthiest kitchens in the world. The many fresh products and the use of the delicious olive oil contribute to this.
- The historic village festivals, the 500 year old carnival of Offida and Venezia, the Easter Procesions in the villages and towns, the medieval parades, the Palio’s of Siena and Ascoli Piceno. The Trabocchi of Abruzzo and Molise. The Italians are proud to maintain their culture .
- Also for the wine lover Italy is a true paradise, it was always, and is still the largest wine producing country in the world. Up to 30 years ago, these were mainly bulk wines produced for the own market. Today, great wines are made everywhere in Italy. Who does not know the famous Barolo, the Amarone, the Valpolicella, the Chianti, the Brunello, the newcomer Pecorino and so on. Too much to taste in one lifetime!
- Mornings on skis and afternoons on the beach, there are not many places in the world where you can do that. At the National Park of the Majella in Abruzzo , you can ski with the azure blue sea in the background which is a fantastic experience!
In short, too much to mention. Plan your next vacation in Italy and let Vai help you find the ideal accommodation!
A lot of fun when looking for and booking your holiday to the number one holiday country of choice: Italy…